Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Star Wars Miscellany 001

I've been meaning to write more about Star Wars, but have been wrapped up with writing reviews of anime for my other blog Cosmos Cubed. If you're interested, please check it out.

One item I've been talking about some in that blog is the upcoming release of John Carter (of Mars) on March 9. Check out my February 26 blog entry on it to see where I'm at on it. Parts of that discussion will begin to appear in this blog, as they are more relevant to Star Wars in general -- and how it will influence my Unification campaign, if I go through with it.

Anyway, I came across this fascinating blog about the order in which to watch the movies. Besides the traditional debate about which trilogy to start with (based on release date or by chronological order), the blog promotes two other orderings that are based on neither, but rather on narrative logic. Check it out: Star Wars Suggested Viewing Order. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment